slartibartfast wrote:
> Is it working now? Strange that binfmt support wouldn't install, it was
> fine on mine. You will need to add a swap file to avoid running out of
> RAM during a scan.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not fully yet. I have to add my hard drive connected to my router to my
pi. I used to make it work in raspbian by editing the fstab file. And I
have to be able to set an option that the pi knows to wait for the
network shares to initialise. Could be done with raspi-config I think.
But osmc gives me the warning that it needs to be done in 'My osmc'. I
guess that's in the Kodi interface? But I will look into that tomorrow.