Currently, I'm on premium free trial. On my account I can see my
squeezebox as Spotify connect.

With family account, all accounts see squeezebox on connect ?

It's all a bit complicated, as it depends on your system. Best case anyone in your LAN would see it, no matter what account. But sometimes that local discovery fails. In that case only the user who used the device actively last would see it.

In SB mode you can select which user should be active on the device.

I had rode that Spotify connect + family account don't work well on
standard players.

Whatever a standard player is...

What are you running your LMS on?

--