Hi there, I'm a technophobe who loves Radio Paradise and have been
trying to access the FLAC version via my SBT, so I hope it's okay to
post this query here.

I have installed the Radio Paradise app but get the message "Radio
Paradise lossless streaming requires the Perl module IO::Socket::SSL.
Please use your operating system's package manager to install it."

I have no idea what this means or how I use my operating system's
package manager to install it. I can get into the Synology package
centre, but from there I have no idea! Can anyone give me some advice in
'computers for dummies' kind of way?

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.6 - 1452060463 @ Thu Jan 21 02:17:04
UTC 2016
Operating system: Synology DiskStation - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: unknown
Perl Version: 5.24.0 - armle-linux
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

SBT, Synology NAS, NAD M2, PMC FB1i