philippe_44 wrote:
> Got it for the AppleTV, your newer version of Perl 5.26 does not include
> the proper libraries, I need to rebuild them, give me a day
> For the YT, it's consequence of a crash of the AirPlay Bridge. Can you
> try with players one by one (no group) till I find which one is the
> culprit

I have also tested the YouTube disconnection using single player. Now
instead of the AirPlay Bridge crashing, the playback from YouTube still
continues but there is no sound being fed to the players (A.K.A no audio
output). This happens intermittently, usually after a few songs being
played. Audio and video is out of sync too.

25016

|Filename: 1playerYT.log                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25016|