DavidBulluss wrote:
> I will do that now and send results as soon as I can. Until then, I only
> use the Pi for LMS. At the moment I am not playing music on LMS and my
> SBTs are turned off, so effectively the Pi is idle. Just looking at it,
> one of the red lights on it is flashing yellow about every second. Could
> that mean something?
>
> David

Which pi do you have?   The Red light should be on solid.  A flashing
red light is normally indications of a power supply problem.   If you
are running pCP 3.5.0 you can go to the diagnostics page and look at the
dmesg output.   See if there are voltage error messages.   (You can also
run dmesg from an ssh session)

The green light is an activity light....depending on which pi you have,
it means different things.

Also, please use the LMS web interface on your pi.....take the android
phone app out of the equation.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer