Lateboomer wrote:
> The CDplayer is running at Intel NUC and it is able to play cd to
> Squeezelite without any isse. It is when trying to play to Atoll
> Streamer ST100 that it says "could not open file for: CD track 02..."
>
> However, what is more strange is that I managed to play whole cd album
> to the streamer without any issue in one incidence accidentally. After
> that I couldn't repeat the success even though I used back the same cd.
"Could not open file for" message usually means transcoding issue.
Either no rule or transcoding chain fails for some reason.
IIRC The acceptable destination format of UPnPbridge depends on the
device that is rendering the stream.  Make sure you have MP3, PCM and
Flac all enabled for CDplay filetype.

If problem still continue then get a log of player.source set to INFO
trying to play the stream.