schiff1108 wrote:
> Nice solution.
> I like the easer way to change the output device.
> However, I do not understand the concept of Media Key Integration. I do
> not see any change.

Media Key integration enabled you to use the Prev/Next, Play/Pause, Stop
keys on your computer keyboard.  If set to "Browser" the commands will
be sent to the player that is currently selected in the browser, so it
can be another player in your house assuming you have multiple players.
If set to "Local", then the commands will be sent to the local
squeezelite player regardless of what player is currently selected in
the browser. "Off" disables the media keys in case you have issues with
other software that are also trying to use the media keys and you don't
want SL-X to respond to them.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X