Then i check my synology LMS page it says only 705kbps which playing the
same song. I tried reinstall and enabled or disable Spotty also cannot
get it to play at 1410kbps on the synology. On the picoreplayer LMS it
just play 1410 once I installed the spotify plugin.

Did anyone encounter this problem also?

I'm not sure I understand: are you saying that it wasn't playing? Or is your "problem" the difference between 1410 and 705kbps? One is the raw audio's bitrate, the other the flac compressed version's. The data played would be the same. Just disable spotty -> flac transcoding if that number is of importance to you :-).

--

Michael