philippe_44 wrote:
> Clean the log, on the extra command line type “-d all=sdebug” (no “”),
> play then take the whole logfile (in programdata/squeezeboxserver/logs I
> think), zip it and sent it to me by email (address in the 3rd part
> plugin page)

They just provided a speaker firmware update and now it works with your
plugin, using the Sonos presets.  However it will only play one song and
will not start playing the next.  I changed Gapless to no, but no change
in behavior.

2xSonos 5, Sonos 1, 2xChromecast audio, Squeezebox touch, 3xSqueezebox
Radios, Klipsch The Three, Pioneer A4 (XW-SMA4-K), Chromecast Home mini,
Amazon Echo, 3xAmazon Echo dots, Ipeng