mherger wrote:
> I've tried to reproduce this issue. But haven't been able to. Volume
> always gets set to the value in the app.
>
> On what platforms would you be using the native Spotify application?

Actually on many, sorry... iOS, Android, and Win 10. But when I powered
on the unit Wohnen I was not using native Spotify Apps, I had controlled
the Squeezebox devices only through the LMS Web Interface, and I am
quite sure that none of these native Spotify Apps had the volume set to
50%.

4 Radios, 2 Boom, 2 Touch working, 1 Classic, 1 Duet Controller, 2 Duet
Receiver, 1 Musical Fidelity V-DAC on Duet Receiver.

LMS running on Windows 10.