mherger wrote:
> > Thanks to '@matka's post'
> >
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109230-Which-Streaming-Music-Service-works-best-for-You-and-your-system&p=917098&viewfull=1#post917098)
> > in another thread, I've just learned that Qobuz provides PDF booklets
> > not only with downloads, but also in the streaming interface. At this
>
> Please give 1.320 a try. It should give you access to the booklets in
> the web UI and select mobile apps (iPeng, SqueezePad, OrangeSqueeze).
> Bring up the menu from the Now Playing screen and browse to the bottom
> of the menu.
>
> Please note that not all albums come with those goodies.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael! I found "Qobuz Goodies" with the second album I tried in
today's Qobuz new releases list.

This was via Squeezelite-X, which displays the web interface. The PDF
then opened in a browser window.

25398

25399

25401

|Filename: qobuz-booklet-3.jpg                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25401|

LMS: SGC microJukebox • Players: Duet, Touch (two), ultraRendu, Mac
SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X • Control apps: Android Squeezer, Win
Squeezelite-X