edwin2006 wrote:
> When I change from ethernet to wifi or vice-versa I get a socket error
> 10054 (continuesly pop - ups are filling the screen) . Shutting down the
> app and restarting usually solves this but what is casing this?
> Btw latest version from W10 store. Did a reinstall hoping this would
> solve this behavior but it does not.

Thank you for sharing this with me.  Has this always been an issue or
did it begin recently?  I was able reproduce this issue on another
machine and I consider it a bug.  I don't know if it has always been
there or if I introduced it recently.  I need to dig into it.  (My dev
machine does not have wifi, and for my machine that does, I had never
tried switching back and forth.)

If restarting the app does not always solve the problem, I recommend
manually setting your player mac address using the -m switch under
"more" in settings.  That might help.  To set the mac address manually
you'll enter a line under "More" that looks something like this:

-m xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

In the meantime, I need to do some digging on handling this exception
properly.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X