mikitil wrote:
> How do i uninstall SpottyAARCH64Bin plugin? It is inactive in the
> plugins page.
>
> Ok i found this, i'm in the folder with putty, but no idea how to edit
> now the file.:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > In the folder SSODS4/share/sbs/ look for the file 'shipped-binairies.
Change line 68 to:

--------------------

> Okay, edited it with WINSCP and killed my LMS ;) (maybe a restart of
> the nas did the trick, but i uninstalled and installed lms in ssots
> new. So i will test again if i get it to work ;)
>
> edit:
> Yes! It did the trick! After reboot nas uninstall lms i checked the
> shipped-binairies and it was still edited, so i installed lms new and
> spotty, and it seams to work. Will setup now lms and do a long long
> mediascan and setup spotty to see how it works.
> Thanks again!
>
> edit2:
> Okay zu früh gefreut... Will made a break and then see what this was,
> think i read somewhere about. (I just installed pearl addon in the
> nas)
> Spotty benötigt das Perl Modul IO::Socket::SSL! Ohne dieses Modul ist
> die Nutzung von Spotty NICHT möglich. Bitte benutze den Paket-Manager
> deines Betriebssystems um es zu installieren.

There are better way to install LMS on Qnaps than using SSOTS. There is
a fairly new QLMS app from QnapClub. It is a one touch install and
provides everything you need for Spotty to work.
You need to fully remove all SSOTS stuff first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  QLMS- 1.07.3-    'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone