pinkdot wrote:
> Hi Awn,
>
> sorry but I can't be much of a help here. If even the 2 packages failed,
> provided by Synology, something is interfering with the LMS
> installation. If a package does install but is not starting, we have
> seen in the past that this was due to perl problems or port issues. DSM
> 6.2-23739 Update 2 and PERL 5.24.0-0071 is the standard and latest
> installation. Also I haven't heard any other x86_64 NAS user having
> similar issues.
>
> What other packages have you installed on the NAS?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Martin

I am running successfully Synology DiskStations with LMS.

On my Synology DiskStation DS1511+ the Logitech Media Server updates
were discontinued by Synology for a while but are back since DSM
6.1.4-15217, which includes an updated Logitech Media Server stable
version.

My Synology DiskStation DS416 with DSM 6.2-23739 includes Logitech Media
Server package version 7.9.1-168:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 – 1504317335 @ Mon Sep 4
22:13:00 UTC 2017
Perl Version: 5.24.0 – arm-linux
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)