SlimChances wrote:

> Do not use default.m3lib from another install. Rebuild library from
> archived fingerprints

Could you explain that part? I was going to do just that, given that it
will take days, if not weeks for doing a complete rescan. I'm not sure
how to do the archiving.

If the problem with using the default.m3lib from another install is
merely that the file paths might be different, I guess I could fix that
via symlinks or so, no?

*Server*: LMS 7.7.5 on a ReadyNAS Ultra 2
*Players*: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), Boom
*Remote control apps*: iPeng (iOS), SqueezePad (iOS), Squeezecontroller
(Android)
*Important plugins*: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music,
Switch Player, Custom Browse, Spotty, Multi Library