BoomX2 wrote:
> There is also a weather.com version of SDT that does not require a key.
> Look back a couple posts for links to the repository or zip file for
> manual installation.
>
> Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Okay, that was a good tip. I didn't understand the previous reply
regarding finding a different source for the PlugIn, updated to use
weather.com instead of weatherunderground.com.  Now that I see you've
directed me to a different source for the PlugIn, I've tried that. It
seems to update the list of PlugIns within the LMS Server Settings, but
there is no PlugIn to select. Do I need a newer version of LMS? Is there
something else I need to do in order for the PlugIn to load (yes, the
service was restarted). Here is a screenshot (
LMSsettingsWeatherSuperDateTime.JPG) of what I see.

(Sorry, navigation in this forums.slimdevices.com is confusing, seems
like the parent/child thread relationship is just difficult to decipher.
I hope I am replying to the original thread and can find the answers.
Why does the forum always ask for a Title? I want the title to be the
thread I am currently replying to.)

|Filename: LMSsettingsWeatherSuperDateTime.JPG                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25556|

George