I am going to try Spotify again.  I used to run Spotty fine on earlier
trials.  I installed the latest v2.4.4 plugin and restarted LMS.  I can
see spotty on my plugin list.  If I click the spotty app, it tells me to
go to settings, advanced, spotty which I do.  However, the LMS server
just waits with a message it is waiting at the bottom of the screen.  If
I click the settings button on the plugin list for spotty, it also waits
there too.  So basically, I cannot enter my credentials for spotify to
get started.  All other functionality seems to work fine.  I am running
7.9.1 of LMS on my debian/stretch system. All else is fine.