It seems to be working now, go figure.  But it's only showing the songs
I've been playing for the past 31 minutes.  That was after installing a
new nightly, restarting the computer and clearing+rebuilding the song
database.  I didn't do those things trying to get this to work, it was
just time to update to a fresh nightly that finally fixes a few
long-standing problems.

Last.FM isn't showing any tracks at all when I click on "Recent Tracks"
from the Charts display.  Only in the main view does it list the past
half hour.

I'll take a look at the log to see if anything exists for previous
entries.

--
MelonMonkey

Bruno
*'Twisted Melon - Fine Mac OS Software' (http://twistedmelon.com) |
'mira - Personal Control for your Apple Remote'
(http://twistedmelon.com)*