danco wrote:
> Works for me (with an old Squeezebox, so no artwork could be available).
> Many thanks.
>
> I haven't checked any further about my problem with BBC iPlayer Extra
> given that the standard BBC iPlayer is now working.
I wouldn't bother with Extra unless you want the archive of programs
like Desert island Disks or In our Time.

About a years ago, BBC indicated that the feed Extra uses would be going
away - perhaps the changeover from 7days to 30days of the other feed is
prelim or it could be just aligning with podcast validity and a change
of T&Cs with "artists".