mrw wrote:
> Hints from this thread followed by perusal of working feeds followed by
> trial & error. Agree on redirect.
>
> Ran into the Jive/Icon issue this morning, see separate post.
> Also, I think one month of programmes is far too long a listing ! Others
> may disagree.
I wondered whether "redirect" may have been in use for a period  - just
never noticed it.

My gut feel was an URL change - just didn't twig station name change
especially after being told local radio still worked.

I've come up with a similar solution - prefer to update XMLin for images
array and will stick with 30 day as I think Extra feed may go away.