mrw wrote:
> I take your points. It hadn't occurred to me that one might achieve it
> by defining an additional maxdays filter in the opml. Would you envisage
> simply 'growing' the opml with, say, a set of 7 day listing entries ?
Currently the opml entries parser attributes have an option to sort
byday and reverse order - I'd just add one more to say have max number
of days (excl Today) - so 7 would be same as now.

Code:
--------------------

  parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayer::BBCXMLParser?byday&bykey&reversedays&reverse"

--------------------

I use this sort of filter on station Id in Extra plugin

Code:

  parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=radio1"

The same features such as byday and reverse could have been done by
settings but although people ask for settings they rarely use them
afterwards.
On request I've implemented settings in the past, then accidentally
broken them - and nobody complained !