psollich wrote:
> I'm running a Squeezebox Radio from abroad (Germany). I used to be able
> to get BBC iplayer podcasts via the BBC Radio applet, but the programme
> lists have been empty for about a week as many others have reported for
> other devices.
>
> The new BBCiplayer plugin sounds amazing - is there a way I can install
> it on a Squeezebox Radio? I did some searching but the installation
> instructions for iplayer I found seemed to be referring to different
> Squeezebox products.
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated. If this question has been answered
> elsewhere I apologise and would be grateful for the relevant pointers.

Are you mixing things up.

The LMS BBC Radio applet only provides Live MP3 station - it still works
and has not changed

AFAIK The 3rdparty BBC iPlayer Applet on Radio has been broken for years
as it can only play FlashAAC and BBC do not provide program in Flash
anymore.  Radio/Touych cannot play DASH or HLS streams which is now the
formats for playing "Listen Again"

BBC podcasts (MP3) are still available and I think accessible using
mysqueezebox.com and the BBC podcast URL
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/opml/bbc_podcast_opml.opml