bpa wrote:
> I wonder if this was a tweak done in 1.5.4.  Anyhow you should upgrade
> to V1.6.0 (available last night) to fix latest BBC problem which broke
> "Listen Again".
>
> Not the Settings - the normal Home/Radio/BBCiPlayer menu whose top two
> entries are "Listen Live" and "Listen Live (non-UK)"  - the last tthree
> entries are "Listen Live alt CDN" and "Listen Live (non-UK)  alt CDN"
> and "Listen Live MP3"

OK - thanks, as ever.

An oddity:  LMS > SETTINGS > PLUGINS

has something I have never seen before.  Right down at the bottom of the
page, between the last of the unchecked OTHER THIRD PARTY PLUGINS and
UPDATE PLUGINS  are two new lines,

bpa - BBCiPlayer with BBC DASH support

bpa's iHeart Radio Plugins Short

with an ENABLE button.  I hit that and, going back to the LMS iPlayer
menus, the alt CDN options have appeared!

Anyway, I'll find time to run and log some tests later today.  And I'll
of course check that the original "fault" is still there before trying
the altCDN route.....

AGB

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.6 - 1521467459 @ Thu Mar 29 16:46:01
WEDT 2018
Operating system: Windows 10
Music Library: external SD, exFAT (FLAC music; mp3 voice)

USA:
LinkSys WRT54GS Router, WPA2
1 x Touch, LAN (Firmware:7.7.3-r16676)
Controller: 7.7.2-r9663

France:
Sagem Livebox 2FR, or Freebox
1 x SB3, wireless. (Firmware 137)
2 x Touch, 1 wireless, 1 LAN. (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
Controller: 7.7.1-r9557
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 usually LAN]: 7.7.3-r16676