Furry wrote:
> Just saw this after my post, above.  Where is this opml file located,
> locally?  Anywhere in particular, or can LMS be pointed anywhere one
> puts the file?

Unfortunately this very old thread (which techically still refers to the
Triode's 1.3 plugin) has come alive (along with about 3 others) when all
this 1.6 detail has already been posted on other threads (see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106409-BBCiPlayer-V1-5-2-beta-test&p=920987&viewfull=1#post920987
).

The menu.opml files is located in the BBCiPlayer plugin directory.  This
diectory is in different places on different OSs. the Setting "load "
button is an easy way to copy a file either local (use file:// ) or
netrworked (use http://)

The examples at the moment are:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/default-15day-menu.opml
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/default-30-day-menu.opml