Peter314 wrote:
> I'm in the UK and get this issue with a BT router. Its a minor nuisance
> and I would like to remedy it if possible. Any recommendation for a
> router that will keep the connection open..?

Not really. I've got a Netgear router that I use as an AP and which
works really well for years now. And I do now have a new Fritz!Box that
looks better so far but I'Ve only had it for a week and not really
tested it in long sessions with iPeng, yet, I still mostly use the
Netgear AP.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*