bpa wrote:
> Most of the suggestion are irrelevant as NpordVPN thinkyou are using a
> browser.
>
> Tell them you are using a dedicated DASH media player. No cache, no
> incognito mode, no location active, no cybersec stuff.
> DNS is same as PC. No webRTC.  Do their request for IP address and
> ipleak.net

A bit of a poor follow-up response from NordVPN:

ME
My apologies - I wasn't clear about something.  I'm /*not*/ using a
browser, but rather a dedicated DASH media player. No cache, no
incognito mode, no location active, no cybersec stuff.  If you look
again at the two feeds I sent you, it looks to me as if the BBC's
<Limelight> provided feed ("llnw" in the URL) is being allowed through
NordVPN, while the <Akamai> ("ak" in the URL) feed is being selectively
blocked.

NordVPN
Thank you for the reply.

For the time being, we are experiencing some technical difficulties with
the BBC streaming itself, you might not be able to access it at this
time.

Regarding a specific type of media player, please try re-installing it
as that will force its cache to be cleared. See if that helps.

Let us know how it goes!

__________________
END

AGB

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.6 - 1521467459 @ Thu Mar 29 16:46:01
WEDT 2018
Operating system: Windows 10
Music Library: external SD, exFAT (FLAC music; mp3 voice)

USA:
LinkSys WRT54GS Router, WPA2
1 x Touch, LAN (Firmware:7.7.3-r16676)
Controller: 7.7.2-r9663

France:
Sagem Livebox 2FR, or Freebox
1 x SB3, wireless. (Firmware 137)
2 x Touch, 1 wireless, 1 LAN. (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
Controller: 7.7.1-r9557
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 usually LAN]: 7.7.3-r16676