studley;171180 Wrote:
> One issue... When creating Libraries, both Standard and Standard with
> Options include the Genre checkboxes.  I assume this isn't what you
> intended. It is problematic for me because I have alot of genres to
> checkmark.I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. I give you some
> examples
of how it works.

Example 1:
- Your main slimserver library music files are in the directory: D:\My
Music
- You like to create a sub library in the Multi Library plugin that
just contains the music in the directory: D:\My Music\Good Music
1. Goto Multi Library in the web interface
2. Click "create new library" link
3. Select library type "Standard library" (which is the only one that
currently exist)
4. Change the "Library name" parameter to something you like, lets call
it "Good Music"
5. Change the "Directory 1" parameter to "D:\My Music\Good Music"
6. Click Next
7. Change the filename to something only containing ascii characters
and no spaces, like: goodmusic.ml.values.xml
8. Click Save
9. You might need to click the "Refresh" button in the bottom of the
Custom Browse web interface to get the menu to show up. After this you
should have a new "Good Music" menu that only contains information
about music files in "D:\My Music\Good Music"

Example 2:
- You like to create a sub library that only contain "Pop" music
1. Goto Multi Library in the web interface
2. Click "create new library" link
3. Select library type "Standard library" (which is the only one that
currently exist)
4. Change the "Library name" parameter to something you like, lets call
it "Pop Music"
5. Check the "Pop" checkbox for the "Include genres" parameter
6. Click Next
7. Change the filename to something only containing ascii characters
and no spaces, like: popmusic.ml.values.xml
8. Click Save
9. You might need to click the "Refresh" button in the bottom of the
Custom Browse web interface to get the menu to show up. After this you
should have a new "Pop Music" menu that only contains information about
music files that belongs to the "Pop" genre

Example 3:
- Your main slimserver library music files are in the directory: D:\My
Music
- You like to create a sub library in the Multi Library plugin that
just contains the music in the directory: D:\My Music\Good Music.
Besides this you like it to ignore music files that belongs to the
"Christmas" genre.
1. Goto Multi Library in the web interface
2. Click "create new library" link
3. Select library type "Standard library" (which is the only one that
currently exist)
4. Change the "Library name" parameter to something you like, lets call
it "Good Non Christmas Music"
5. Change the "Directory 1" parameter to "D:\My Music\Good Music"
6. Check the "Christmas" checkbox for the "Exclude genres" parameter
7. Click Next
8. Change the filename to something only containing ascii characters
and no spaces, like: goodnonchristmas.ml.values.xml
9. Click Save
10. You might need to click the "Refresh" button in the bottom of the
Custom Browse web interface to get the menu to show up. After this you
should have a new "Good Non Christmas Music" menu that only contains
information about music files in "D:\My Music\Good Music"

Did these samples solve your problem ?
If you still have problem could you maybe explain exactly how you like
to create your library ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
(Developer of TrackStat, SQLPlayList, DynamicPlayList, Custom Browse,
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins)