Hi there. I have pCP set up on a Pi and LMS is working well on that. I
installed this plugin, and it seems to be working. From the LMS web
interface, I'm able to see my UPnP receiver (Marantz), and am able to
control it from the web interface. But...

I cannot do the other way around. That is, my Marantz searches for UPnP
servers when I navigate on the receiver to "Media Servers", but it does
not find any. How can it be that I can control UPnP/DLNA devices with
this plugin, but they can't actually access the server directly? Is
there another configuration option I need to check, or some firewall
setting maybe?

Similarly, I was hoping to access it via my computers via JRiver MC via
UPnP, but that's not seeing any servers either.

I used to use MiniDLNA via my router for this, and that worked well. Am
I missing something obvious here?

Many thanks!