Plugins::Spotty::Settings::Auth::handler (70) Authorization failed: thread 'main'
panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: Error { repr: Os { code: 110,
message: "Operation timed out" } }', /checkout/src/libcore/result.rs:906:4
   note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace.

This could be the result of a temporary network issue.

BTW, in my Spotify Account profile, I have removed the granted access to
Spotty as there were two types (maybe one old and one of the current
Spotty install). I thought to remove both because they might interfere
with each other and to add the access approval again.

Make sure you re-authenticate Spotty.

--

Michael