Man in a van wrote:
> There might be deals available, there is a new model to be released
> soon.

Maybe I#ll think about it for another room, but I guess the Blaupunkt is
another league of speaker. The libratone seems like a smaller device,
the Blaupunkt is rather big, I hope this positively influences sound
quality.
Here it is: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01G934VRY
And I wonder, on the German / Austrian price comparison "Geizhals.net"
it is for 169€, except for one seller on Amazon. Ebay is also way beyond
with 170€.
Ebay UK has it for a whopping 285€ plus 35€ shipping..

So I think it might be a real deal-breaker for 99 bucks.