BoomX2 wrote:
> Sorry about that.  So you can see the differences I tweaked the name.
> Look for Phred-BMX2 in the beginning of the name when selecting it in
> the custom clock app.

Yes, I noticed that and that's what I imported. Then I selected it in
Custom Clock Helper, applied and power-cycled the Touch. No change.

> Or you can delete "- BMX2" from the name in the text file and it will
> overwrite yours on your server.

And I just tried this with the same result - no changes appearing on the
Touch. I even tried restarting the Win 7 box where LMS lives.

This is very odd. Any other suggestions?