bpa wrote:
> Sorry a typo crept in "-" instead of "="
>
> SQUEEZELITE-WIN.EXE -D DECODE=INFO
>
> AFAICT the Squeezelite-X app has squeezelite-win built with all the
> libraries you need as part of the exe

C:\ProgramData\squeezelite-1.9.0-1098-win32>squeezelite-win.exe -d
decode-info

Debug settings error: -d decode-info

Squeezelite v1.9.0-1098, Copyright 2012-2015 Adrian Smith, 2015-2018
Ralph Irving. See -t for license terms
Usage: squeezelite-win.exe [options]
-s <server>[:<port>]  Connect to specified server, otherwise uses
autodiscovery to find server
-o <output device>    Specify output device, default "default", - =
output to stdout
-l                    List output devices
-a <l>                Specify Portaudio params to open output device,
l = target latency in ms
-a <f>                Specify sample format (16|24|32) of output file
when using -o - to output samples to stdout (interleaved little endian
only)
-b <stream>:<output>  Specify internal Stream and Output buffer sizes
in Kbytes
-c <codec1>,<codec2>  Restrict codecs to those specified, otherwise
load all available codecs; known codecs:
flac,pcm,mp3,ogg,aac,wma,alac,dsd (mad,mpg for specific mp3 codec)
Codecs reported to LMS in order listed, allowing
codec priority refinement.
-C <timeout>          Close output device when idle after timeout
seconds, default is to keep it open while player is 'on'
-d <log>=<level>      Set logging level, logs:
all|slimproto|stream|decode|output, level: info|debug|sdebug
-e <codec1>,<codec2>  Explicitly exclude native support of one or more
codecs; known codecs: flac,pcm,mp3,ogg,aac,wma,alac,dsd (mad,mpg for
specific mp3 codec)
-f <logfile>          Write debug to logfile
-m <mac addr>         Set mac address, format: ab:cd:ef:12:34:56
-M <modelname>        Set the squeezelite player model name sent to
the server (default: SqueezeLite)
-n <name>             Set the player name
-N <filename>         Store player name in filename to allow server
defined name changes to be shared between servers (not supported with
-n)
-W                    Read wave and aiff format from header, ignore
server parameters
-r <rates>[:<delay>]  Sample rates supported, allows output to be off
when squeezelite is started; rates =
delay switching rates in ms
-R -u [params]        Resample, params =
<recipe>:<flags>:<attenuation>:<precision>:<passband_end>:<stopband_start>:<phase_response>,
recipe = (v|h|m|l|q)(L|I|M)(s) [E|X], E =
exception - resample only if native rate not supported, X = async -
resample to max rate for device, otherwise to max sync rate
flags = num in hex,
attenuation = attenuation in dB to apply
(default is -1db if not explicitly set),
precision = number of bits precision (NB. HQ =
20. VHQ = 28),
passband_end = number in percent (0dB pt.
bandwidth to preserve. nyquist = 100%),
stopband_start = number in percent
(Aliasing/imaging control. > passband_end),
phase_response = 0-100 (0 = minimum / 50 =
linear / 100 = maximum)
-D [delay]            Output device supports DSD over PCM (DoP), delay
= optional delay switching between PCM and DoP in ms
-Z <rate>             Report rate to server in helo as the maximum
sample rate we can support
-t                    License terms
-?                    Display this help text

Build options: WIN PORTAUDIO WINEVENT RESAMPLE FFMPEG DSD LINKALL

Logitech Media Server 7.9.2 / QNapClub
Living:'Transporter Second Edition (smashing wiki page!)'
(https://tinyurl.com/q7ff4xr), 'Touch'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Squeezebox_Touch), 'Denon AVR
1912' (https://tinyurl.com/p44yun7)' + two CM8, two CM1, CMC'
(http://www.bowers-wilkins.net/Speakers/Home_Audio/CM_Series)
Study:'Classic, Quad 303 + two Quad ESL 57'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?43875-A-SB3-a-Quad-303-and-the-left-hand-ESL)
Kitchen:'piCorePlayer/Hifiberry DAC+ pro'
(https://www.hifiberry.com/products/dacplus/), 'Kanto YU2'
(http://www.kantoliving.com/product/yu2/)
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/th00ht), 'SoS, '
(https://tinyurl.com/pbzsf8l)'EAC' (http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/)