ChaoticMike wrote:
> And we have a winner!  Thanks!
>
> Depends what you mean by recently!  I had an issue with LA about 2 or 3
> months ago, and you recommended then that I should upgrade to 1.6, which
> I did.  I have no knowledge or understanding of the various CODEC
> preferences, and therefore didn't even know there was some form of Apple
> weirdness in there.

The change to 1.6 was necessary to fix the last BBC issue - the settings
seems to be from the 1.3 era of the plugin - so advice was just enough
to keep you going and not complicate things.

Not using DASH meant you didn't have "features" of DASH which include
jumping to specific points in a "Listen Again" or Skip back in Live
streams.

Looks like BBC have made a small change with HLS and this has broken
BBCiPlayer Plugin HLS processing.