mherger wrote:
> > Would love that too. Maybe just add the info to the album name, e.g.
> >
> > Hotel California (24/96)
>
> I don't think the actual bitrate is available, but only a flag
> indicating it's in hires or similar. That would then be
>
> Hotel California (HiRes)
>
> ?
>
> --
>
> Michael

There may be a problem with that at the moment. Maybe it's only in their
own apps though. And they are working on it.

Qobuz apps currently display the Hi-Res logo when an album is available
for download in Hi-Res, even if it is only available in a lower bit rate
when streaming. But if you buy the download, with the right account
(Studio or Sublime+) then you can stream it in Hi-Res too.

Again, I don't know if this is only an issue with their apps or also the
meta data, and anyway they are working on it. (Relevant posts on CA
'here'
(https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/46611-official-qobuz-issues-thread/?page=22&tab=comments#comment-886929)
and 'here'
(https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/46611-official-qobuz-issues-thread/?page=22&tab=comments#comment-887289).)

LMS: SGC microJukebox • Players: Duet, Touch (two), ultraRendu, Mac
SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X • Control apps: Android Squeezer, Win
Squeezelite-X