philippe_44 wrote:
> The whole history is here
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-plugins-philippe44/files. Just get
> the version you want and unzip it in the plugin directory to overwrite
> the current version.
>
> Can you tell me a bit more about your configuration? There are no
> changes in 0.4.5.3 except that I've moved all my projects to
> cross-compiling for OSX, Solaris and FreeBSD which saves me a ton of
> time (all other platform where already cross-compiled). OSX was the only
> non cross-compiled version for the AirPlay bridge, so unless you're on
> MacOS, there should be no change

I recently bought 5 Yamaha WX-010s to add to my SB Radio. I was amazed
that they worked in perfect sync with your plugin with no tuning
required. Yesterday I noticed that they no longer played in sync
(regardless of the sync with the SB or between themselves). That's when
I noticed in the web interface that the plugin had been upgraded and
figured it was too much of a coincidence that they no longer played
properly and the plugin was updated.

I will try and pull some logs tonight.

Cheers.