philippe_44 wrote:
> Oh, I see - I think what I've created to handle favorites does exactly
> what you want. There is a protocolhander that deals with URLs like
> ytplaylist://playlistId=<ID>, so you should just try to ask LMS to play
> such URL

So I've just discovered that on youtube music, if you (in the browser)
go to a URL such as https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=fn1R-5p_j5c it
will redirect to a URL such as
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=fn1R-5p_j5c&list=RDAMVMfn1R-5p_j5c -
in effect, it will create a playlist/radio station automatically based
on a song. It does seem to work with video IDs that are not music
videos, though I have no idea how it creates the playlist in that case.

Would it be feasible to implement this behaviour in the form
ytplaylist://songId=fn1R-5p_j5c or something to that effect that would
go through the redirects and grab and play the playlist? Unless there is
an easier way using a direct API (which I doubt given how young youtube
music is)