Hi jtsqueeze,
some questions and ideas to localize the problem:
- I would propose to keep the MusicIP pluging activatated, it might help
with the debugging.
- when you import your files into your library (let the library clear
and rescan), does the LMS info show that MusicIP import has happened (xx
files imported)?
- You can quickly check if MusicIP is working: When playing a song which
has been validated in MusicIP, open the context menu (M or +): There
should be an option to "Create MusicIP Mix" for validated songs
- To test Sugarcube: Make sure that for your player the "SugarCube Mix
Mode" is set to standardMusicIP, not freestyle random mixing. While
playing a validated song, select "create mix from playing" in the player
context menu or select in the web-interface "SugarCube Quick Play". If
Sugarcube - musicIp is not working, you should get an alert in the
player Display, that there is a MusicAPi problem and that a random track
will be used instead.
- It might be good to switch on Debugging for the MusicIP and Sugarcube
Plugin, while doing these operations and look at the log-file
- In general I recommend to archive the MusicIP fingerprint in the music
files, as this will speed up restoring the MusicIP database if you need
to recreate it or want to transfer between different setups