Hey there, I am using Spotty since it started many months ago and I
would like to deeply salute you, Michael. Your addon brings the DIY-LMS
based-Systems on a much higher level. Many thanks.

I tried to solve the issue that there is just a limited number of menu
items available (artists of titles or albums) a couple of times in
irregular intervals. I know that I need to get a spotify developer ID
and put it into the spotty setting. But I didn't have any success so
far. I fear do some mistakes every time I try it.

Does have anybody a step-by-step guide that would help a user that is
lost? I would be very grateful.

BTW: I use Spotty with 2 accounts registered in the settings.

Thanks
aeppsi