Thank you for a really nice skin! Works very well in normal use (after
disabling the "automatic update of plugins" until next release),
especially nice in a Chrome window started with the "--app" parameter. I
use it all the time now. Simple and clean :-)

However, I tried to setup the test config mentioned last in the Readme
and couldn't make it work:

> The skin may be installed on a machine separate to LMS. Currently this
> is how its developed. e.g.
>
> cd in the material folder
> Start python's simple HTTP server - e.g. python -m SimpleHTTPServer
> Access on localhost via http://localhost:8000/?lms=192.168.0.1
> (replace 192.168.0.1 with the IP address of the LMS server)

I have tried on two PC's (both are Linux Mint 18.3) using latest Firefox
and Chrome, but it seems to hang with a rotating symbol and text
"Looking for players". When I open a java console it shows recurring
messages as quoted below:

Code:
--------------------
    Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://linux2:9000/jsonrpc.js' from origin
'http://localhost:8000' has been blocked by CORS policy: No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
  server.js:76
  Error: Network Error at e.exports (axios.min.js:8)
  at XMLHttpRequest.l.onerror (axios.min.js:8)
--------------------

I downloaded the plugin as a Zip-file from Github, unzipped and started
the python SimpleHTTPServer with the 'material' dir as working
directory.
Do you have any idea as to what I'm missing? It seems a key message to
the LMS server ("linux2" in my case) is blocked on the client by the
browser.

Please note - this is not a big issue in any way. The skin is actually
working very well indeed.

2 Touch, 1 Picoreplayer 4.0.0 on RaspBerry 3B with 7" display
LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz,
2GB
All wired