Feature request
I suspect like a lot of people I have various versions of very popular
albums that are tagged with annotations in parentheses eg
Dark Side of the Moon (1994 Remaster)
In this case the album review lookup always fails
Could you add a routine that checks the title string and ignores
parentheses? Yes I appreciate that there might be occasions where these
are valid but I can’t think of such an album at present and suspect
there will be fewer lookup failures with my suggestion

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng