Tony T wrote:
> Can "My Music" be collapsed like the original skin:

No.

Tony T wrote:
> Can the Categories be user sorted (i.e. having "Favorites" as the 1st
> item before "My Music")
> (or possibly have the option to "Pin" Favorites so that it is at the top
> of the browser page)

No.

Tony T wrote:
> Would it be possible to put the on/off switch to the left or right of
> the Player:

No. I like it where it is. On mobile it would be too cramped.

Tony T wrote:
> What does "Always show menu" do?
>
> Always show menu
> Show context menu when clicking anywhere on an audio item.
>
> I tried it on and off, but I don't see any difference (desktop).

The wording is perhaps not the best - I'll try to think of better text
for the next release. When clicking on items in the browse view, if its
an artist/album/etc  the you navigate into it. If it was a music track,
nothing would happen. With this option enabled, the menu that is
produced by clicking on the music track's "..." button will be shown.