My reading of Vuetify is that is essentially the same as Foundation. A
framework on which to build web site.

Please don't insist. Craig got the point, he knows about it.

Or get your hands dirty, clone the repository (it's up on github) and submit a pull request. "This is easy, now f...ing do it!" requests are just frustrating for developers. Because if you know it's easy, then just f...ing DIY :-P

What I meant by replacing Default was really intended for Michael. It
wouldn't take much for him to implement Material as a Server side

Another "this is easy" claim. Feel free to submit a pull request, once you've implemented all the missing pieces like eg. the server settings.

--

Michael