SamY wrote:
> Hello, Philippe. The "skipping" problem in passthru mode with CC v1.35
> firmware seems to have gone away since my CCv2 was upgraded to
> v1.36.140318. However I also just updated to v1.7.1 of the plugin, so
> I'm not sure which change is responsible. Did you introduce a fix or
> workaround for this in v1.7.1? If not, then maybe Google is listening to
> you after all! [emoji4]

No, there is no connection at all between that and the changes in 1.7.1.
Google at least answered all my bug filing, but I have to check recent
status. They are developers like all of us, but I have been surprised
recently by some of the issues they have let go through QA, especially
some HTTP violations

But that’s good to know that it’s fixed now. I still wish they will
release their sync protocol one day so that I can make CC devices ‘full
1st class citizen of LMS ecosystem’. There are some really good things
happening currently, the new material skin is really great and Michael
is really doing amazing (as usual ...) with spotty. I wish I could
improve the bridges, but I’ve really been to the end of what I can do
with available information.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5