Well - I updated to the latest Shairtunes on my ancient XP laptop that
has sat flawlessly feeding my sqeezeboxes for the last few years.

LMS didn't restart, so I dug the laptop out from behind the settee where
it lives to see what was going on.

I couldn't get LMS to start - and I noticed that all my screen icons
(which is not many as this laptop is dedicated to LMS) were greyed out.

Nothing to do with the Shairtunes update obviously, but very strange all
the same. :confused:

I ended up going back to a restore point a couple of months back to get
my icons back, and still LMS would not start. It complained about a
software conflict, but didn't list what the conflict was.

So, I've ditched the old bugger, as it's probably time anyway, and I
have a little 10" Linx laptop with W10 on it. Installed the latest LMS
on to it, and Installed Shairetunes.

ALL WORKING - Simple as that - I've spent weeks messing about with an
old laptop, when a £100 W10 tablet (with keyboard in this case) does the
job just fine.

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you.

Amazon Music is streaming through my house - my family don't have to
suffer with my old music collection on my mp3 drive any longer!

:D:D:D