Quite a detailed but ultimately depressing post on the BBC Technology
blog about their API development. Most of it sailed way over my head,
with lots of stuff very alien to my distant days of IBM Assembler
programming and more recent Perl kludging, but they're obviously making
lots of changes. Very depressing when you read their response to a
comment / question from Paul Webster in that they have obviously backed
away completely from any intention of providing an updated open API for
external consumption :(

Link here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/entries/7e65dff6-9bf1-4f98-b185-3b424939c8ce

Odroid HC1 / Armbian Stretch LMS & LocalPlayer
4x Slim Devices SB3 (White)
1x Boom, 1x Radio
2x Joggler + Squeezeplay / Squeezelite + Topping TP30