thk_ms wrote:
> hello,
>
> We are one step ahead. The speaker will be detected and mp3-files can be
> played. But there are problems with *.flac. The bars jumps back to
> startposition after a few seconds. No sound.
>
> Greatings, thk_ms

The 'flac' problem is probably something different, let's not focus on
that for now.

This version had the codecs disabled ('mode' could only be 'thru') and
an upnp library built with the new compiler. I'm trying to isolate
problems. So I've updated application (same link) but now back to the
full version, still with new compiler and upnp library. Let's see if it
works. If not, I'll take smaller step and remove libraries one by one.
BTW, any chance you could try the squeeze2cast-ppc-static application to
see if it starts?

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5