Hi James,

I'm sure it's good, when it's working. The problem actually lies
"before" installing the plug-in. It's with Perl / CPAN.

It seems that I must install Make. Unfortunately I cannot, and my
perl-friends also seem unable to do so. If just I could find some other
way than CPAN to install a module (CPAN has downloaded the module OK,
it's only installation that fails)...something with a GUI :-)

One thought in this respect. I am not sure that I do have Developer
Tools installed. These may actually be necessary to compile the CPAN
modules?

Any other Mac OS X users out there with input?

/Sune

--
Sune