OK Nick, this afternoon I download the old Jessie from max2play and
installed it on a rpi2B.

I had to update the package and then had a problem with it downloading
LMS, but eventually got the latest .deb package and installed it
manually.

The terminal print out told me

> dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of logitechmediaserver:
> logitechmediaserver depends on libio-socket-ssl-perl; however:
> Package libio-socket-ssl-perl is not installed.

so i did

Code:
--------------------
     sudo apt-get -f install -y
--------------------

then

Code:
--------------------
    sudo service logitechmediaserver start
--------------------

just to make sure it was up and running.

I went back to the Max2Play gui and installed the Radio Paradise plugin,
restarted LMS and it's playing at the moment on the default audio from
the rpi.

26124

I suggest that you open a Terminal and log into Max2Play (user pi:
passwd raspberry) and type

Code:
--------------------
    dpkg -s libio-socket-ssl-perl
--------------------

If it's installed you should get a reply like this

> Package: libio-socket-ssl-perl
> Section: perl
> Installed-Size: 462
> Maintainer: Debian Perl Group
> <pkg-perl-maintain...@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> Architecture: all
> Version: 2.002-2+deb8u3
> Depends: libnet-ssleay-perl (>= 1.59), netbase, perl
> Recommends: libnet-libidn-perl | libnet-idn-encode-perl | liburi-perl,
> perl (>= 5.15.6) | libsocket-perl (>= 1.950) | libsocket6-perl, perl (>=
> 5.19.8) | libio-socket-ip-perl (>= 0.20) | libio-socket-inet6-perl
> Suggests: ca-certificates
> sockets
> This module is a true drop-in replacement for IO::Socket::INET that
> uses SSL to encrypt data before it is transferred to a remote server
> or client.  IO::Socket::SSL supports all the extra features that one
> needs to write a full-featured SSL client or server application:
> multiple SSL contexts, cipher selection, certificate verification, and
> SSL version selection.  As an extra bonus, it works perfectly with
> mod_perl.
> .
> IO::Socket::SSL uses IPv6 if libio-socket-ip-perl (>= 0.20) or
> libio-socket-inet6-perl is installed.
> Homepage: https://metacpan.org/release/IO-Socket-SSL

If not then try and install it again

sudo apt-get install -y libio-socket-ssl-perl  (press enter)

sudo service logitechmediaserver restart (press enter)

Then open the gui and see if you can play RP, you may need to reboot.

|Filename: aaaa1.png                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26124|