kalimeroo wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your time and efforts. The authentification with the
> long lasting token (generetad in
> https://your_server.duckdns.org/profile) works like a charm. I just had
> to specify the 8123 port as my router does not handle port forwarding
> correctly.
>
> I can now move on with the Google part.
Glad to hear that.  So now you have a basic LMS front-end that works
anywhere in a secure fashion.  ;)

As for the Google DialogFlow part, something has changed in the last
week or so, either with DialogFlow / Google Actions and / or Home
Assistant resulting in a webhook error 206 (at least on my system)
causing the Dialogflow (Google) part to work for only the first command
and then the app returns the message "LMS control is available right
now, please try again later".  The command actually gets processed (so
volume goes up, song gets queued, etc..) but the feedback no longer
works (ie: "Setting the volume to 20").  So it is functional (sort of)
with one command at a time and no feedback

I will try to solve it fairly soon, but integrating 3 pieces of software
I have little control over is proving a bigger task than I hoped for.
If you have time, give it a shot and let me know how you make out.  I
will post if I make significant progress in this issue.

*By the way:*  If you are using long lived tokens with Dialogflow the
fullfilment URL should look something like:
https://HA_Link.duckdns.org/api/services/script/lms_control with the
Header field:  -Key=-Authorization -Value=-Bearer insertyourtokenhere

Ynot

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.75.3, dialogflow - v.2 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.9 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.16.5