algregs;171148 Wrote:

> Really interested in this plugin. Don't have Nuvo but have something
> similar with an RS232 interface. To be able to do basic functions such
> as select source (ie Squeezebox), zone select, volume up/down etc would
> be fantastic.

@Algregs, the sources for the plugin + web service are avilable at
svn://imfeldc.dyndns.org/NuVoSolution/trunk. Please be patient, the
software is mostly customized for my environment. At the beginning it
was not the idea to support also other multiroom systems. But anyway
the libraries are clearly defined and I think it should be possible to
replace the underlying commands to support also your system. I'll send
you the username and password as a private message.

@all, if sombody else is interested to look at (and maybe use) the
sources; let me know. I'll glad to allow you access.

Regards
Christian

--
ImfeldC